Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Last Days of Youth

Hello to a new year 2013 sounds really weird, and I hate writing it. 2012 brought a lot of happiness to the Harper's. Wade grew, and learned so much. Wade has learned all about hunting he has 2 bows, and 5 rifles (toy bows and rifles) He talks in sentences, he is so much fun. We have talked about NOT having anymore kids...I mean why mess with perfection?? We will see what the future brings, but for now we are happy spoiling Wade. 

Last year I finished 2 semesters of college. I am starting my spring semester Monday! I am taking Accounting, and Math so I should be very grumpy this semester. Oh yea and I am turning 30 in June! How did this happen? I am seeing all my classmates on Facebook turning 30, and I know my time is coming soon. I feel like I am on a ledge ready to jump off into oldness, grey hair, high blood pressure, and eyeglasses. I am hoping my friends throw me a huge 30th birthday (HINT HINT!!)

I didn't do any of my resolutions from last year. I still one day want to be more organized, learn to sew, have time to do my pinterest projects, exercise, find a house to buy, or build one, and have some savings. Those things are always in the back of my head. 

For now, I am going to focus on the now. Work threw finishing school, and finding my dream job, watching Wade grow, and learn. We are focusing on potty training. I have been giving him an Oreo each time he poops in the potty, but he just thinks every time he poops he gets an Oreo. Then he has a meltdown when I don't give him a Oreo  This potty training thing might take awhile. So we will see what the year my last year of my 20's brings me. 

Happy New Year and Happy Last Days of My Youth!!  
Wade playing with his trucks and tractors

1 comment:

  1. Love you sister! Happy Dirty Thirty!!! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for the details.

    ReplyDelete